WorkStats is a dashboard tool for engineers and project managers to visualize their productivity and the amount they contribute. It aggregates various numbers from platforms used by members and teams, such as GitHub, Asana, Slack, etc.
For example, you can track your own and your team's numbers over time and use them as a barometer of productivity. You can compare your productivity with the numbers of other teams in your company or other companies in your industry to see if your current productivity is good or bad. In the internal evaluation process, it can be used to improve the validity from a third party's point of view or to compare perceptions with those of the person being evaluated.
- Aggregate the number of commits, pull requests, and reviews from GitHub.
- Aggregate the number of tasks closed, the number of tasks open, the average number of tasks closed per week, and the estimated completion dates of all assigned tasks from Asana.
- Aggregate the number of mentions, replies, and new outgoing messages from Slack.
- (In the future) the aggregation period for these figures can be changed at will.
- (In the future) display these numbers as time-series data to show the transition
- (In the future) create groups within a team or company and be able to view each other's dashboards for users within that group
- (In the future) you will be able to connect with other users across teams and companies, and when you connect, you will be able to see each other's dashboards.
- (In the future) to be able to know the amount of change in your current self compared to your past self
- (In the future) be able to know your ranking, average, median, deviation, etc. compared to users across teams and companies
Beta User Benefits:
- Your requests will be given priority.
- Your name will be listed as a special thank you, just like the end roll of a movie.
- If you are a product developer, I will also be a beta user of your product