WONDR is a social network that connects you with like-minded people who share your interests to bridge gaps in knowledge together. Where communities share useful resources and have meaningful discussions to take positive action in the topics they care about.
WONDR works based on your interests, allowing people to connect with others who share their interests from across the world. Discover new information they've found or posted or browse their profiles and projects to learn more about what they're involved in.
Our bookmarking tool also helps you build knowledge around your interests quicker. We offer projects for you to collect insights and organise what you find, so you can spend more energy on putting your learning into action rather than memory.
Projects also help you showcase your interests to others, inviting collaboration and discussion around the useful resources and insights you find.
We're currently in BETA, and have a lot of new function in the pipeline that you can have your say on with regards to where we take WONDR next.
- Connect with people who share your interests
- Share resources and have discussions with people like you
- Social bookmarking tool, helping you save useful information you find and discover new insights others have found
Beta User Benefits:
- Early access to the WONDR platform
- Direct access to the founders to talk and discuss new features and future direction