Treenga helps project managers, UX designers and QA teams to create well-defined tasks/issues, easily organize them and track their completion.
Shortly, Treenga is some kind of mix of Dropbox Paper and Github Issues, so a “single task at a time” interface with text+images task descriptions, along with category/people assignment features. Tasks are grouped by categories (tags), which can be hierarchical and represent your project structure, or be designed around task attributes such as milestones or urgency.
- hierarchical tags (categories)
- WYSIWYG-editor for task description
- drafts, so you never lose your work
- task history, so you aware who changed what
- private tasks
- hierarchical comments
- realtime notifications
- @user mentions
- instant filter which applies in realtime