Geographies: Australia , Canada , United Kingdom , New Zealand , United States , World wide
FileWhopper is an Australian startup that lets users quickly and safely transfer extremely large files and folders online (with no size limit). With FileWhopper there is no need to pay for a monthly subscription or to buy server space. FileWhopper only requires paying a one-time fee based on file or folder size. There is a small desktop app that helps process big file transfers (both uploads and downloads) even quicker and without data loss. The app deletes itself as soon as its job is done.
No file size limits for transfer;
No need to buy a monthly storage plan, just pay a one-time fee based on file size;
The highest possible speed thanks to using multi-threaded data transfer technology;
Data transfer will resume if PC reboots automatically, with minimum possible data loss: the integrity of the transmitted data is ensured;
Totally secure service thanks to files being encrypted for transfer;
The service supports simultaneous upload and download;
No installation is required. A desktop app helps with uploading and downloading huge files, then automatically deletes itself.
Beta User Benefits:
- Send up to 3 files or folders of up to 1TB each for FREE in beta;
- Add additional services to your transfers, like more downloads or more days of storage, for FREE;
- Track the progress of all active uploads and your file recipient’s downloads from your account;
- Data transfer resumes if your PC reboots automatically, with minimum possible data loss: the integrity of transmitted data is ensured;
- Totally secure service thanks to files being encrypted for transfer;
- The service supports simultaneous upload and download;
- No installation is required. A desktop app helps speed up the upload/download of your huge files, then automatically deletes itself.