Coindirect accelerates African cryptocurrency adoption by building a bridge between the decentralised world of crypto and the centralised world of traditional finance. The Coindirect founding team are from South Africa. We've created an end-to-end crypto trading platform that allows users to buy and sell coins directly on our peer-to-peer marketplace - without having to first convert - at 0% transaction fees using multiple payment methods, from credit card and local bank transfer through to Paypal. Our wallet supports over 40 different coins and altcoins, including ERC-20 coins; while our Exchange platform supports 15 different trading pairs. The promise is that every African, from a first-time buyer to a pro investor, can easily and securely buy, sell, trade and track their assets in one place. In addition to creating a service for consumers, Coindirect gives other fintech services access to its underlying tech platform via an API. Coindirect is powering the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency in Africa and across the globe. By bridging the gap between the traditional finance world and the endless possibilities ahead of us, anyone can #OwnThe Future.
- Peer-to-peer marketplace to buy/sell crypto directly from local buyers/sellers using local payment methods
- Cryptocurrency exchanging supporting 15 ETH, USDT, XRP, LTC, DASH, BCH and BTC trading pairs
- Cryptocurrency wallet supporting BTC and over 40 different altcoins, including ERC20 coins
- API for complete integration into the exchange
- Coindirect's services are available to cryptocurrency buyers, sellers, traders, senders and receivers in 25 countries worldwide